Sunday, 10 November 2013

The Christmas Tag


Ive always wanted to do a tag post but never quiet found the right one for me until i stumbled across the Christmas tag from Lipgloss and Lashes , I can't think of a better first tag to do as i love Christmas !!! So here we go .

1. What is your favourite Christmas drink?

I am a loyal Costa girl , Starbucks has nothing on Costa (nah nah nah ) . Costa make the most amazing Black forest hot chocolate mmmmmm its like drinking pure heaven and it really does taste just like a black forest gateaux smothered with cream on the top with chocolate shavings and cherry sauce … Oh god i think i need it now !!

2. What is your favourite Christmas smell?

If i could some up Christmas in one smell it would be the Winter fragrance from The White Company the fragrance is made up of sweet cinnamon , clove and a dash of orange.


3. Do you have any Christmas traditions?

When I was little my parents gave us a chocolate box. This chocolate box was a old shoe box that they covered in Christmas wrapping paper and filled with fun sized chocolate bars with the obligatory golden coins ,mini Santa's and candy canes , this is a tradition i have carried down to my children .

4. What's the one thing you really want to get from Santa this Christmas?

I actually just bought my christmas present , it is a VivIenne Westwood  frilly snake bag a present from my children , they have such good taste !

5. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?

No . Considering i have children this is terrible ! I will make it my mission this year to make a gingerbread house !

6. Who is your favourite person to buy presents for?

My nan , its hard as she wants for nothing , its so hard i usually cop out and buy her a cd or tin of biscuits ! 

7. What is your favourite Christmas song?

All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey enough said .

9. What is the weirdest gift you have ever received?

A pink apron :-( It was the end of a beautiful friendship , it was such a thoughtless gift from a close friend. Its also a long story but we shall just leave it at the fact she bought me a apron !

10. Do you like to dress up for Christmas or stay in your PJ's?

This is tricky , if i had my own way we would all be in Christmas PJ's but for photo and visitor purposes we get dressed up in our Christmas jumpers !!! . Its a tradition i started last year we all had Xmas jumpers it was really fun , you don't have to spend much at all as prim ark have cheap jumpers for around £6 !

I hope you enjoyed the Christmas tag , please let me know if you do it too , thanks to lip gloss and lashes for the questions .

2 comments:

  1. I've done the gingerbread house several years in a row with my daughter, and I will tell you that it is NOT something we will be doing this year no matter how much she begs. They are messy and always taste like crap, and end up getting thrown out every year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate gifts where no thought has clearly gone in to them :(
    Charli... beauty,fashion,lifestyle,hamsters x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...