Friday, 8 November 2013

OOTD - ASOS Red and Black animal print dress


Dress / ASOS
Jacket / Evans 
Leggings / Asos 
Booties / Evans

Last i night i attended the St. Davids Cardiff shopping event and this was my outfit of choice for the night. This Asos swing dress has done the rounds on plenty of plus size blogs over the last few months and i can see why as its a really comfy on trend dress , hides all lumps and bumps and has a trendy animal print. I added my new leather jacket from Evans to give the outfit a little edge i can't wait to wear this jacket more it was definitely worth the splurge ! I can see this becoming a favourite outfit over the winter months .



4 comments:

  1. I love this dress so much and you look fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking gorgeous hun! I've seen this dress around and I'm tempted to get it. x

    www.prettybigbutterflies.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...