Thursday, 21 November 2013

Christmas Wist List - Joules

It is that wonderful time of the year , when we start scribbling our mile long wish lists , in the hope that Santa will deliver these wonderful wishes upon us on Christmas day. Today i wanted to share a wish list made up of goodies from joules.

Joules range of duvet covers takes the top spot on my list soooo dreamy and would be perfect in my floral bedroom . I also want the obligatory Christmas bling and it has to have a little of my favourite colour purple . Everyone wants slippers for Christmas right ! I love to have toasty feet,  and the tartan scarf is bang on trend and will keep me all snugly. Carrying on the theme of being snugly and warm this winter Joules range of quilted woman's jackets will keep you warm , I've never own a quilted jacket so it would be nice to try a new style coat for Xmas . Oh the handbag , a girl can never have enough handbags ...



1 comment:

  1. I love the bed cover :) http://www.joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...