Sunday, 8 April 2012

The swan collection at Evans Designed by clements & Ribereo

A few weeks ago i was invited to Evans HQ in London to preview the Swan Collection by Clements Riberio. . I am personally not a fan of clashing prints but the designers have made it look effortless to carry off! . I have to be honest a say not all of the collection is my cup of tea as I'm not a tea dress kinda gal , but the pieces that do appeal to me have me hooked !! . If you have missed out on grabbing your favourite piece as its selling like hot cakes then fear not there is going to be a 2nd collection ,so if this collection has excited you then look out for the 2nd collection



 I was lucky enough to get to try on some of the range before it was released . I love the print of this dress/tunic top its called the sarah jersey tunic . I found the fit tight around my belly area , but the top works well if you style it how the evans website has , tucked into the matchstick trousers.

The trousers are my favourite item from the range . matchstick tapered trousers aka firework trousers !!


I love these trousers with all my heart heheheh !! they are dual sized 22/24 and they are a bit large on me i think if you buy these trousers you need to size down



some of my favourite bloggers x

 

I couldn't resist jumping in these cushions !  These cushions were used in the promotional campaigns and featured in Look magazine and the Evans website. They are made from the print of the clothing! My overall summary of the collection is that its ok .. its not amazeballs like beth ditto was its just ok i think the price puts me off a little but then you are paying for designer clothes.

Thank you to Evans for inviting me , i had a lovely day and have discovered a love for macaroons!!

xxx




1 comment:

  1. the first tunic is really luvly on you!
    personally was so disappointed by this collection =( .. just not for me.
    but i`ve loved seeing pics
    of everyone who found something cute from the range. ^^d thanks for sharing! ^^d MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...