Saturday, 7 April 2012

OOTD - Outfit for a hot date ! / Koko by Koto Review




Dress //Koko by Koko (*Gifted for review) New Look
Belt // Evans
Vest// H&M
Leggings//Evans

Whats a girl to wear on a hot date ? , after a quick rummage through the wardrobe i came up with this ensemble :-) Pretty good aye. I wore this on a cinema date , i think it was perfect for a cinema date not too dressy but not to shabby!.

I was sent this dress from the lovely Leanne at Lovedrobe.. Its made by Koko by Koko a  sister brand to the Lovedrobe brand that is available in Evans. Koko by Koko  has been launched in selected New Looks and is available on line via New Look click here to view the range .

This dress is blooming lovely , i feel really femine . The dress is fully lined and made from a slinky kind of non stretchy material,(ever such a descriptive writer aye !) and has buttons and a elasticated waistband that nips u in under the bust. I found the dress on the large size i am wearing a 22/24 dual sized ,so  i  popped a belt on the waist to give myself a better shape. I also put a vest on underneath because the deep v neck of the dress exposed far to much chest than i was happy with for a afternoon cinema date !

My overall rating is a 8/10, Loosing a mark for a button that popped off on the chest within 2 mins ! and 1 point for the sizing . I would be happy to have purchased this myself , i look forward to exciting things from the Koko by Koko brand .

Hope you all enjoy your easter holidays xx

7 comments:

  1. You look lovely, this is a gorgeous dress! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely Jo, this dress really suits you.
    I hope your date went well ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love a bit of polka dot, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely dress and that belt looks fantastic with it :)

    I think you made it sell out though, it's not on the website!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower.

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its very pretty on you and looks great with the belt. Not a fan of Dual sizes though :0( The Koko stuff on New Looks website sold out really quickly, well all the good stuff did anyway. xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely dress! You look so purrdy. ^^d
    MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...